Search this blog

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Ahhhhhhh!!! Such a long time!!!

Oh. My. God!!!
It's Chiru here, and I just HAVE to apologise for being absent for like... a year? Maybe less, maybe more >_<
I recently got a blogger account of my own so I can write fully formed posts and not just DA journal entries. Chiru-chan's Wonderland covers; cosplay, lolita, anime, manga, video games, photoshoots, cons, and other random stuff to do with those things! But, after posting for like, 3 days in a row on that one I remember that maybe I should pay some attention to Chiruda and Ritoru's Adventures in Loliland... so, screwing my lolita head back on again I shall write a post for this blog!!!
Oh, and FOLLOWERS!!!!!!! WE NEEEEEED THEM!!!!!!! Both on this account and mine!!!! So go follow 'Chiru-chan's Wonderland' as well!!!! THANKIEZ!!!!

x x x x
Chiru
x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment