Search this blog

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Just a Little Bit of Info on a Little Lolita: Ritoru

Hello there!
I’m Ritoru. My interest in loli was sparked three years ago by a
drawing I saw on deviant art that prompted me to research the fashion.
Needless to say, I soon became addicted! Since, I’ve been researching
loli in-depth for the past few years. I’m an avid reader of such loli
blogs as ‘F yeah lolita’ and ‘Lolita Charm’ whose articles really
helped me to see ‘Loliland’ through the rose-tinted eyes of a real
lolita! At the moment, I’m in the stage of tentatively taking my first
steps into the fashion properly, so far all I’ve cobbled together for
an outfit is a suitable black blouse, off-brand skirt, home-made petti
and knee socks, but aha! This phase will not last long If I have any
say in it muwahahaha! Style wise, I’m mostly into classic/inspired
sweet, gothic, ’Alice’ and so called ‘Bittersweet’ loli. I’m hoping to
build my wardrobe around the ‘dark Alice in Wonderland’ look, with a
few splurges of cute and/or pink here and there.
My favourite brand is Innocent World. I also like a few of the darker
BTSSB dresses, and am in love with Angelic pretty’s prints and …their
head bows!! Though I’m very much in love with the more classic look of
brands like IW and Meta, I still squeal inwardly whenever Angelic
Pretty release a new print!
On a more personal note, I am thirteen, turning fourteen this winter.
My hobbies are reading ,drawing, anime/manga, writing, learning
languages, listening to music, running track and teaching myself handy
skills like sewing, cooking and piano. My favourite artist is Atsushi
Ookubo (Yes!! Big Souleater fan here!) my favourite foods are sushi,
crème bruleé and bread and butter pudding. Tea-wise I like herbal
rosehip and rose ,lady grey and green tea.
My Lolita icon is definitely Miss Lumpy! I really love her style, and
especially the philosophical nature of some of her blog posts. I think
It’s wonderful what she’s doing with these, addressing problems that
affect a lot of women and young ladies, lace-eyed or not.
Victoria Suzanne’s blog also I feel needs a mention, her posts on
lolita-lifestyle ideas are really helpful and inspiring to me. Which
brings me to an interesting point, I’ve been living a loli or
‘quaintrelle’ lifestyle for quite some time now, minus the
all-important clothes! I find the lifestyle very relaxing, I think,
after all in today’s hectic world a little me-time is sanity saving no?
Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoy the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment